Intern / Project Assistant
- organizational duties
- preparation of project applications and simple analyses
- cooperation with the team responsible for applications
- monitoring of tenders relevant to the company’s scope of services
- bachelor’s degree or master’s degree (management, economy, marketing)
- good English language skills
- good communication skills, self-reliance, analytical skills
- familiarity with general European trends and issues, including EU funds
- great but not mandatory: experience with preparation of EU funding applications (preferentially in English)
- cooperation with international partners
- participation in projects and applications financed by the EU
- possibility of further education and career development
Internship applicants are asked to send their current CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please include the following: I agree for my personal data included in the application to be processed as required by recruitment activities in line with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.8.1997 (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926 with amendments).